Monday 19 April 2010

My Coaching service

I have been working with cyclists and triathletes for several years now and I have usually just focused on developing my service through word of mouth. Over the course of the last couple of years, I have tossed around the idea of getting a web presence, but haven't gotten much if anything done beyond some bits and bobs of web page design. Well, now, after getting some wise advice from Tobes, my efforts have a focus and a plan that supports my current approach to building my client base and involves the internet and social media.

Look for this blog to become more dynamic as I will start to approach topics other than my personal journey in this sport. I will start to share ideas on products that I use, nutrition and race strategies, and other more (hopefully) useful topics for endurance athletes.

No comments:

Post a Comment